Hello friends, how has your week been?
Today I got some amazing shoes in da mail, if I knew how instagram worked I would link you to where I uploaded a picture of them.. but I don't so I will just put the picture in.. here:
I got these bad boys from 33 Vintage.
Today I was going to go to my friend's house, and after I'd biked a few blocks I said to myself "auguhhh I should have just taken the bus, it's windy, I am not in a biking mood, my bike is kind of a peice of poop (i love you bb, dont be mad, it's the truth), and I almost just ran a squirrel over ON A BIKE". So after many an uncomfortable minute on my bike I decided to put my bike on the front of the bus and take the bus the rest of the way to my friend's place. Good idea? Not really!
Isabel's ten easy steps to embarrass yourself on Public Transportation:
1. Decide to put your bike on a bus for the first time by yourself
2. Put your bike on the rack in the wrong direction
3. Switch the direction of the bike when you realize it is on backwards
4. Get on the bus sweaty as heck
5. After four blocks hope the bus driver says over the loud speaker "Who's blue and white bike is this?"
6. Blush as you awkwardly mutter "me" and walk up to the front (walk of shaaaame)
7. Have the bus driver tell you to secure your bike the proper way (tip: the little lever probably won't be ALL the way over the front tire, go outside and put the lever over the whole entire wheel)
8. Awkwardly get back on the bus
9. Try not to make eye contact with anyone
10. Cry yourself to sleep
Oh and it is extra fun if you are wearing a short skirt while doing all of that:
top - The Cobra Shop
skirt & necklace - Thrifted
shoes - Nike
Today is the day I will be random-numbering a winner for the giveaway!
ready, set, go:
Severine (Clothed Chameleon)
Sorry if you didn't win, I will be doing something soon probz, and if you want whatever it is you didn't win, just get it from my Etsy Shop! HEHEHE!